Mathematics Teachers Association of the NT
MTANT represents mathematics educators in the Territory. It aims to:
• support and enhance the work of teachers;
• promote the learning of mathematics; and
• represent and promote interests in mathematics education.
MTANT is proudly affiliated with the Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers (AAMT).
Members are encouraged to:
- participate in annual conferences, scheduled professional learning events, maths enrichment camps and afternoons.
- subscribe to journals published by AAMT
- contribute to professional discussion via the AAMT Discussion List
- participate in projects of national significance (eg. reSolve: Maths by Inquiry, MoneySmart)
Lvl 11, Mitchell Centre. 55-59 Mitchell Street
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8944 9324
ABN: 463 302 816 41