Australian Council for Health Physical Education and Recreation NT
ACHPER NT is the leading professional association representing NT teachers and other professionals working in the fields of health and physical education. We are a member based, not-for-profit organisation with a significant profile.
The purpose of ACHPER is to promote active and healthy living for all Australians through education and professional practice. ACHPER NT also provides programs and services that support continuing development of knowledge, skills and professional practice, focussing primarily on health education, physical education and recreation.
What does ACHPER NT membership offer?
- Advocacy and Representation on State and National Committees and Review Boards
- Reduced fees for professional development workshops
- Electronic access to ACHPER’s tri annual publications: Asia-Pacific Journal of Health, Sport and Physical Education and the Active and Healthy Magazine
- Networking and Community Building (members areas of ACHPER and the International Council for Sport Science and Physical Education)
NT branch members also receive:
- Reduced fees for RLSSA-NT courses
- Reduced registration fee for the Festival of Teaching
- Opportunities to apply for grants to attend conferences
Lvl 11, Mitchell Centre. 55-59 Mitchell Street
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8944 9324
ABN: 463 302 816 41