STEAM Teachers of the Northern Territory
President: Roy Anderson
The STEAM Teachers Association of the NT has been established with the intent to promote all things science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. The STEAM Teachers Association of the NT aims to:
- Establihs a network of educators for the purpose of STEAM education
- Promote and support STEAM events and activities in the NT
- Arrange and participate in professional learning/development activities
- Disseminate information and encourage participation amongst members in relevant training and information activities
- Utilise financial resources in pursuance of the aims and objectives of the association
- Actively support initiatives in line with the general aims of the association
- Maintain compliance with peak body membership requirements
- Build networks with local businesses and organisations that will benefit the association members.
The Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade Business Innovation division is committed to building a pipeline of STEM enabled entrepreneurial innovators equipped with future workforce and business skills.
Lvl 11, Mitchell Centre. 55-59 Mitchell Street
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8944 9324
ABN: 463 302 816 41