Geography and History Teachers' Association of the NT
The Geography and History Teachers' Association of the Northern Territory (GHTANT) provides the opportunity for the sharing of professional knowledge, exploring opportunities in Geography and History in the NT and promoting the teaching of Geography and History at all school levels and opportunities for active participating in History and Geography. GHTANT offer multiple opportunities throughout the year for regional and remote teachers throughout the NT to attend professional development and network with other professionals.
GHTANT works closely with the History Teachers' Association of Australia (HTAA) and the Australian Geography Teachers' Association (AGTA) to support teachers with their professional learning and to promote national competitions that promote History and Geography skills.
What is the benefit of a GHTANT Membership?
- Access to free or discounted professional learning sessions
- Scholarships to attend national conferences
- Travel and accomodation support to attend professional learning events in Darwin
- Representation at a national level (HTAA and AGTA)
- Regular newsletters and Facebook posts
- Access to teaching resources
- Networking opportunities
Lvl 11, Mitchell Centre. 55-59 Mitchell Street
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8944 9324
ABN: 463 302 816 41