Geography and History Teachers' Association of the NT
The Geography and History Teachers Association of the Northern Territory (GHTANT) provides the opportunity for the sharing of professional knowledge in Geography and History in the NT and promotes the teaching of Geography and History at all stages of schooling.
GHTANT is works closely with the History Teacher’ Association of Australian and the Australian Geography Teachers’ Association to support teachers with their professional learning and to promote national competitions that promote History and Geography skills.
• Access to four free or discounted professional learning sessions per year
• Scholarships to attend national conferences
• Travel and accommodation support to attend professional learning event in Darwin
• Representation at national level (HTAA and AGTA)
• Regular newsletters and Facebook posts
• Access to teaching resources
• Networking opportunities
Lvl 11, Mitchell Centre. 55-59 Mitchell Street
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8944 9324
ABN: 463 302 816 41