NT Association for the Education of the Gifted and Talented
NTAEGT is an association that provides its members with support and access to activities, developmental workshops, resources and contacts for families with gifted and talented children. Anyone is welcome to become a member including families, educators, psychologists, other professionals, and those who wish to contribute to the development of the association.
We are a not-for-profit organisation run by volunteers with the goal of enhancing the social, emotional and intellectual development of children and adolescents who have high intellectual potential or talents.
• Reduced fees for professional learning and students’ workshops
• Assistance in facilitating the provision of appropriate education/enrichment for the gifted and talented
• Free information and support network
• Free membership with Australian Association for the Education of the Gifted and Talented (AAEGT)
• Discounted registration for the Festival of Teaching for teacher and school members
Lvl 11, Mitchell Centre. 55-59 Mitchell Street
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8944 9324
ABN: 463 302 816 41